In perfect time for the Year of Mercy!
Reconciliation with young people... a toolkit resource
This resource was prepared by the Department of Pastoral Formation With You Always in association with Animate Youth Ministries, and developed by a group of teachers, chaplains, parents, deacons and priests for use with young people and families in the Archdiocese of Liverpool.
The resource comes in a handy ring binder with laminated section inserts and full colour printing.
- The resource is flexible and adaptable:
- It is a tool kit from which you can pick and choose various elements to prepare a Reconciliation service for various contexts.
- Included are 3 Sample Services of Reconciliation for Young People. These Sample Services can be rearranged to create a Reconciliation service that is right for your parish or school, and the age of the young people with whom you are working.
- There are also suggestions for including parents and families in Reconciliation services.
- Included in the resource are ideas for prayer stations to use during a Reconciliation service. The movement of young people between prayer stations alone or with a friend adds variety and real opportunities for engagement. A catechist at each station keeps the young people motivated and directed. Here are examples of prayer stations from St Teresa, Upholland.
- The Appendix offers suggested activities and music.
There are additional copies that may be ordered from the online shop for £25 including second class postage.
The resource is free to download and print out yourself.